Blog Archive

Dec 17, 2015

How everything started

I have been an owner of a simple digital camera for probably about 10 years. One day when I was browsing through the old pictures I thought that I would like the quality of them to be a little better. I've decided to look for a camera a little more advanced but not too complicated for an amateur as myself.
After my research was done, decision was made. My choice was Canon EOS Rebel T3. It's a very easy to use camera and it's perfect for someone making first steps in digital SLR photography. I still need more equipment for my camera for example macro lens because the camera comes with standard EF-S 18-55mm lens.

So don't be though on me because I am far from being a professional and like Henri Cartier-Bresson said  “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment